You can copy a strategy in one of the following ways:
- Via the Strategies Page, which displays a list of all the types of strategy providers
- Via the Watchlist on the Overview Page
- Via the top performers list on the Overview Page
- Via a Strategy Details page, which displays details about a specific strategy
Available buttons including the ‘Copy’, ‘Stop Copy’, ‘+’, ‘-’ buttons can be used to select your copy settings. When you copy a strategy, a notification message appears that confirms your action.
When you copy a strategy, you are also asked to choose the amount of funds you wish to allocate to it from your SuperTrader account. Once the strategy begins trading, all relevant areas of the platform will be updated to reflect your investment. This enables all users to see how much is currently invested with a specific leader.
You will also need to specify your personal risk management parameters, to which the strategy will have to adhere. These include:
- The amount of money you would like to allocate to the strategy
- The maximum loss percentage before a trade is automatically closed
- Whether or not you would like to multiply the strategy’s default investment amount (Ratio Multiplier currently allows up to 4X multiplication)
- The percentage of your equity at which you would like a trailing stop applied