Quotix is looking for experienced front-end developers to join us.
This is a work within a small team which mastered agile software development processes (mixture of Scrum, eXtreme Programming, Kanban) and invest in best engineering practices such as continuous integration, automated deployment etc.
As a Senior Front-end Developer you will be responsible for developing complex web-based applications. You will be working closely with business analysts, designers and software engineers from the neighbor team (Java, QA, .NET). This role is mainly about new product development (you will develop a Single Page Web Applications using latest web technologies).
- Hands-on Agile Software Development approach;
- Experience with Websockets, Canvas, Svg;
- ES6, Typescript;
- Experience with charting applications;
- Experience with real-time web-applications;
- Grunt/Gulp, Webpack;
- Sass, Less;
- Russian and Greek languages as a plus.
Requirements (necessary minimum)
- Experience with Angular or React frameworks;
- Deep understanding of OOP/OOD/S.O.L.I.D principles;
- Client-side design patterns;
- Experience with Git/Mercurial version control software;
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Agios Sylas, Ypsonas, Limassol
Remuneration and Benefits
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to their qualifications and experience.
If you want to become a member of an expanding and dynamic international company, FxPro can give you that opportunity. All interested applicants should send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.